1. Yesterday, Saturday, 28 Ramadhan 1443 / 30 April 2022, a total of 1,040 doses of vaccine were given to children aged 5 to 11 years old which brings the total number of first dose vaccinations administered to 21,687 doses which is 50.5%. Whereas, a total of 911 second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine were administered to children aged 5 to 11 years old which brings the total second dose administered to children in this age group to 2,005 doses which is 4.7%.
2. Meanwhile, the coverage rate for the country’s population who have received three doses of the vaccine is at 65.6%.
3. Today, Sunday, 29 Ramadhan 1443 / 01 May 2022, a total of 61 new cases have been reported, i.e. 58 cases were results from ART tests and 3 cases were results of 596 RT-PCR laboratory tests performed in the past 24 hours. Therefore, the total number of cases reported in Brunei Darussalam to date is 141,911 cases. The other daily statistics of COVID-19 are as follows:
1) There is no case categorised in Category 5 which are those who require treatment in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Whereas, there is currently one case in Category 4 which are those who require oxygen assistance and under close monitoring.
2) A total of 130 cases have recovered, bringing the total number of recovered cases to 141,022 cases.
3) The total number of active cases are 671 cases, i.e. 12 cases are currently treated in hospitals, whereas 659 cases are currently undergoing home self-isolation.
Post time: May-01-2022